Whatever your needs, contact our teamof qualified professionals to provide you with sound advice and support in the complete management of your projects and files.
Anne-Emmanuelle Masse joined Fortier D'Amour Goyette's civil and commercial litigation team in the spring of 2023. Customer service is at the heart of her commitment. She conducts her cases and supports her clients with rigor, passion and a great deal of listening skills. For her, the role of lawyer is also that of business partner.
Ms. Masse represented property owners in various civil and administrative proceedings for nearly 3 years with another firm practicing real estate law. She has established a relationship of trust with her clients, which has become a regular occurrence.
During her legal experiences, Me Masse was also involved in the community and coordinated the legal component of the Office de la protection du consommateur de la Clinique de médiation de l'Université de Montréal in addition to being invited to participate in the 2018 Edition of the Round Table on Participatory Justice held by the Bar of Montreal.
Ms. Masse obtained her law degree from the Université de Montréal and is a member of the Barreau 2020. To further her knowledge, and always ready to take on new challenges, Me Masse is currently a candidate for a Graduate Diploma in Business Law and Risks.
- Bar of Québec – 2020
- Law student with the Action-chômage movement
- Speaker at CORPIQ: Preparing a winning case at the administrative housing tribunal
- panelist at the Montreal Bar's Participatory Justice Roundtable - 2018 edition
- Coordinator of the Université de Montréal Mediation Clinic - Consumer Protection Office component
- Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B.) - Université du Québec à Montréal - 2018
- Candidate for specialized graduate diploma in business law and enterprise risk management