Whatever your needs, contact our teamof qualified professionals to provide you with sound advice and support in the complete management of your projects and files.
Holder of a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) and a Graduate Diploma in Notarial Law (D.D.N.) from the Université de Sherbrooke, Me Morisseau has been practicing his passion for notarial law since his swearing-in in 2011.
Beginning his career as a young notary on Montreal's South Shore, he worked in various offices to gain valuable experience as a general notary. An opportunity then led him to work as a notary in a Montreal firm, where he became an associate notary from 2017 to 2022.
Over the years, his practice has focused on business and real estate law. Always on the lookout for the latest changes in these fields, which he is passionate about, his experience and the various training courses he has taken have given him solid specialist expertise.
In 2023, Me Morisseau joined the notarial team at Fortier D'Amour Goyette. This marks a return to his native region to offer his professional legal services to the citizens of Montérégie and Montreal's South Shore.
With a view to offering a complete client experience, Me Morisseau continues to provide services and advice in the fields of estate protection and personal law. These include planning for living together as de facto spouses, testamentary planning, protective mandates and end-of-life issues related to advance medical directives.
Since 2020, Mr. Morisseau has also been a member of the Board of Directors of the non-profit social housing organization L'APPARTENANCE . Located in Boucherville, this organization's mission is to provide supportive housing for a stable, permanent and safe living environment for adults living with an intellectual disability and/or autism spectrum disorder.
A former captain of his college basketball team and having played a variety of sports, Mr. Morisseau knows the importance of good communication and advocates this approach in his work environment.
- Chambre des notaires du Québec - 2011
- Professional Association of Quebec Notaries(APNQ)
- Board member: L'APPARTENANCE
- Upcoming member of the South Shore Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Upcoming member of the Grand Roussillon Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Accreditation for the homologation of mandates and the opening of protective supervision for incapacitated persons - 2011
- Graduate diploma in notarial law (D.D.N.) - Université de Sherbrooke - 2010
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) - Université de Sherbrooke - 2009