Whatever your needs, contact our teamof qualified professionals to provide you with sound advice and support in the complete management of your projects and files.
Admitted to the Bar of Québec in 1991, Mtre Mylène Turcotte joined the firm in 2012. She currently focuses her practice on business law (commercial and corporate transactions) alongside small and medium-sized businesses, professionals, and non-profit organizations.
She provides invaluable advice, assistance, and support in areas such as incorporation, restructuring, mergers, winding up/liquidation, purchases and sales of businesses and/or shares, drafting and reviewing various types of agreements (leases, employment contracts, shareholders’ agreements, non-disclosure/non-competition engagements, etc.), as well as the creation, organization, governance, internal management, and regulation of non-profit organizations. She has presided several seminars in business law and has taught the subject at the Bar school of Québec.
Since 2016, Mtre Turcotte fills the office of Lead of Corporate Services. As such, she must supervise the work performed by our corporate and business law professionals and paralegals, and also collaborate with the firm’s executive branch in order to improve the department’s internal policies and procedures. She is also in charge of the yearly (as well as periodical) update of our clients’ corporate books and ledgers, and always makes sure that the tools and resources used by the members of the business and corporate law department are kept current and relevant.
- Bar of Québec – 1991
- Canadian Red Cross – over 20 years of governance and volunteer work (local, regional, provincial, and national scope)
- Member of the board of directors of the Canadian Red Cross – 2008 to 2014
- President of Québec’s board of directors of the Canadian Red Cross – 2008 to 2014
- Recipient of the membership medal of the Order of the Canadian Red Cross – 2006
- Recipient of the Officier's medal of the Canadian Red Cross (one of the highest distinctions ever awarded by the organization) – 2014
- Bachelor’s degree in law (LL.B.) – Université de Montréal – 1990