Whatever your needs, contact our teamof qualified professionals to provide you with sound advice and support in the complete management of your projects and files.
As a notary practicing in Longueuil, Mtre Dion-Bernard has been specializing in person rights, estate planning and liquidation, and the protection of incompetent people. Never shying away from a speech or conference, he has, over the years, updated numerous business people and financial institutions on those matters.
Also passionate about ethics and governance, Mtre Dion-Bernard already acted as a finance warden and has been the presiding chairman of the first board on research ethics put together by Cégep Édouard-Montpetit since 2015.
- Chambre des Notaires du Québec – 2011
- Cégep Édouard-Montpetit Research Ethics Committee
- Member - 2012 to present
- President - 2014 to 2022
- Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de la Rive-Sud
- Member - 2011 to present
- City of Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville
- Consultant - 2021 to present
- Bachelor's degree in law – Université de Sherbrooke – 2009
- Degree in notarial law (D.D.N.) – Université de Sherbrooke – 2010
- Certified in the approval of mandates given in anticipation of incapacity and the establishment of protective regimes – 2011