Whatever your needs, contact our teamof qualified professionals to provide you with sound advice and support in the complete management of your projects and files.
Me Gabrielle Guérin has been a member of the civil and commercial litigation team at Fortier D'Amour Goyette since October 31, 2022. Energetic and thoughtful, she handles various files at the firm, notably in real estate law, construction law, disciplinary law, and in actions on account.
Me Guérin is committed to accompanying her clients with dedication and efficiency, always keeping their best interests in mind and ensuring optimal preparation. Through her career, she has developed various skills in order to accompany the firm's clients in communication, negotiation and pleading, as well as in analysis, strategy and legal advice. In addition, at the Quebec Bar School, she received compliments on her advocacy skills
Me Guérin graduated from the University of Montreal Law School in 2019 and is listed on the Bar Association's Roll as Bar 2020.
- Bar of Québec – 2020
- Legal Clinic with Pro Bono Students Canada 2016-1018
- Member of the Mediation Clinic of the University of Montreal 2018-2019
- Bachelor’s degree in law (LL.B.) – Université du Québec à Montréal – 2016
- Summer Session in China at the China University of Political Science and Law - 2018
- Participation in a pleading and negotiation contest - 2018