Whatever your needs, contact our teamof qualified professionals to provide you with sound advice and support in the complete management of your projects and files.
After more than 20 years as a partner with Hardy Goyette & associés, notaires et conseillers juridiques inc. where he practiced mainly in business law and estate and trust planning, Mtre Hallé joined the firm as a partner when the two firms merged in 2017.
Mtre Hallé was also a lecturer in the notarial law program at the Université de Sherbrooke. He is also recognized as an internship supervisor whose mission is to help candidates satisfy the mandatory technical requirements of admission into the profession. Last but not least, he also acts as a lecturer at the continuing education sessions of the Chambre des notaires du Québec.
- Chambre des Notaires du Québec – 1991
- Association de planification fiscale et financière (APFF)
- Degree in Superior and Specialized Studies in Tax Law (D.S.S.S. Fisc.) – HEC Montréal – 2003
- Degree in Notarial Law (D.D.N.) – Université de Sherbrooke – 1991
- Bachelor’s degree in law (LL.B.) – Université de Sherbrooke – 1990