Whatever your needs, contact our teamof qualified professionals to provide you with sound advice and support in the complete management of your projects and files.
Mtre Jaël Destin integrated Fortier, D’Amour, Goyette’s team of tax experts in 2019, after having been awarded a Bachelor’s degree in law from the University of Ottawa. She is often asked to assist the firm tax and business specialists in managing complex cases involving tax planning and overhaul, purchases and sales, and business succession plans.
In the course of her professional journey, Mtre Destin had the opportunity of working for a few private law firms operating in Montréal, as well as for a renowned office specialized in American and international tax law – which might explain the skills she demonstrates and the facility with which she manages to make complex notions accessible to clients and partners.
Passionate about tax issues, fueled by an insatiable intellectual curiosity, and driven by a keen sense of innovation, Mtre Destin will help you understand all the tax implications and consequences of your personal, family, and business endeavours.
- Bar of Québec – 2014
- Member of the Comité social des étudiants à la maîtrise en fiscalité – 2017 to 2018
- President of the Club des étudiants Haïtiens (University of Ottawa) – 2010 to 2011
- Vice-president of the Sigma-Beta-Phi sorority – 2010 to 2011 (Lifelong tenure)
- Master of Taxation - Université de Sherbrooke - 2020
- Juris Doctor in common law – University of Ottawa – 2012
- Civil law license (LL.L) and Bachelor’s degree in international development and globalization – University of Ottawa – 2011